Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2011

school of creative arts leaflet designs











I kept the design for these simple.  They are sized 8.5x5.5 (when folded) which I measured from a bank card as to allow easy storage in a wallet or purse.  I took the original photo for these using coffee granule's and marking the course title into it, and changed to colour for each one.  The brief stated these leaflets must look like set and I believe that together this is visible.  On the inside of my first design there was a statement about the course and the qr code to the website which I had to reconsider when I decided to crop the size.  I decided the only information needed was an inspirational quote that describes the course and the qr code.  I am pleased with the final product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment